Healthcare, finance and education organizations are increasingly vulnerable to data breaches and cyber attacks
every organization is at risk from phishing. mobile apps and byod devices also
introduce risk. A chief source of breaches is not having the right protective technology in place.
Implement comprehensive, ongoing, and realtime protection against software threats like viruses, malware, and spyware across email, apps, the cloud, and the web using next-generation XDR and Cloud-Native SIEM
Do you know how many phishing attacks your organization has received? If employees are using the right password protocol? Whether personal data is being exposed? In short, is your organization’s cloud environment as secure as you think it is?
We have developed this service so we can act as an extension of your team to be the expert on demand that provides help, support and education – both reactively as issues occur and proactively to avoid future headaches.
Every day, organizations are managing increasingly vast volumes of data. Moving to the cloud introduces the potential for greater risk if it’s not handled correctly.
To help maintain data privacy and compliance, it’s vital to work with a trustworthy Microsoft Partner. Levacloud’s experts have deep Microsoft expertise and industry recognized certfications. Microsoft’s expertise in supporting customers to meet their compliance needs spans Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) business associate agreements for business cloud services and more.
Improve your security posture with cloud-native SIEM and XDR from Microsoft
Organizations today are managing a growing volume of data and alerts while dealing with tight budgets and vulnerable legacy systems.
We can help you develop a strategic plan customized for your organization and based on the recommendations of Microsoft cybersecurity experts. You’ll gain visibility into immediate threats across email, identity, and data, plus clarity and support on how to upgrade your security posture for the long term
Microsoft empowers your organization’s defenders by putting the right tools and intelligence in the hands of the right people. Combine SIEM and XDR to increase efficiency and effectiveness while securing your digital estate. Get insights across your entire organization with our cloud-native SIEM, Microsoft Sentinel. Use integrated, automated XDR to protect your end users with Microsoft 365 Defender, and secure your infrastructure with Microsoft Defender for Cloud.
Defend healthcare against modern attacks with Microsoft 365 Defender XDR
Microsoft 365 Defender is a unified pre- and post-breach enterprise defense suite that natively coordinates detection, prevention, investigation, and response across endpoints, identities, email, and applications to provide integrated protection against sophisticated attacks.
With the integrated Microsoft 365 Defender solution, security professionals can stitch together the threat signals that each of these products receive and determine the full scope and impact of the threat; how it entered the environment, what it’s affected, and how it’s currently impacting the organization. Microsoft 365 Defender takes automatic action to prevent or stop the attack and self-heal affected mailboxes, endpoints, and user identities.
Microsoft 365 Defender protection
Microsoft 365 Defender services protect:
- Endpoints with Defender for Endpoint – Defender for Endpoint is a unified endpoint platform for preventative protection, post-breach detection, automated investigation, and response.
- Email and collaboration with Defender for Office 365 – Defender for Office 365 safeguards your organization against malicious threats posed by email messages, links (URLs) and collaboration tools.
- Identities with Defender for Identity and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Identity Protection – Defender for Identity uses your on-premises Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) signals to identify, detect, and investigate advanced threats, compromised identities, and malicious insider actions directed at your organization. Azure AD Identity Protection automates the detection and remediation of identity-based risks in your cloud-based Azure AD.
- Applications with Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps – Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps is a comprehensive cross-SaaS solution bringing deep visibility, strong data controls, and enhanced threat protection to your cloud apps.
Microsoft 365 Defender’s unique cross-product layer augments the individual service components to:
- Help protect against attacks and coordinate defensive responses across the services through signal sharing and automated actions.
- Narrate the full story of the attack across product alerts, behaviors, and context for security teams by joining data on alerts, suspicious events and impacted assets to ‘incidents’.
- Automate response to compromise by triggering self-healing for impacted assets through automated remediation.
- Enable security teams to perform detailed and effective threat hunting across endpoint and Office data.
Here’s an example of how the Microsoft 365 Defender portal correlates all related alerts across products into a single incident:
Microsoft Sentinel cloud-native SIEM
Microsoft Sentinel is a scalable, cloud-native, security information and event management (SIEM) and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solution. Microsoft Sentinel delivers intelligent security analytics and threat intelligence across the enterprise, providing a single solution for attack detection, threat visibility, proactive hunting, and threat response.
Microsoft Sentinel is your bird’s-eye view across the enterprise alleviating the stress of increasingly sophisticated attacks, increasing volumes of alerts, and long resolution time frames.
Collect data at cloud scale across all users, devices, applications, and infrastructure, both on-premises and in multiple clouds.
Detect previously undetected threats, and minimize false positives using Microsoft’s analytics and unparalleled threat intelligence.
Investigate threats with artificial intelligence, and hunt for suspicious activities at scale, tapping into years of cyber security work at Microsoft.
Respond to incidents rapidly with built-in orchestration and automation of common tasks.